Share a tip and earn credits!
We’ll be doing a Tips Series in order to help authors, and for this first project, we’re doing a Tips to Selling More Kindle books.
If you want to be a part of this, just send an email with the following:
- Your author name
- Any awards or achievements (example, New York Times Bestselling, etc)
- One (1) tip to selling more kindle books
- Explain the tip, i.e. how to put it into practice, what to do, etc.
- Relate your own personal story of how, on using that tip, you were able to increase sales of your book (maybe as a comparison from sales of a previous book where you didn’t apply the tip)
If your submission is selected, you will be given:
- Credit for the tip, thus providing you with exposure
- 68 credits will be added into your account. You may use the credits to promote your book in any manner your choose: book cover ads, box ads, or participating in one of the reader-anticipated TRR events. Credits have no expiry.
- The compiled volume of which your tip is a part
- Word Count: 1,500 to 3,000 words
- You may include charts and graphs in jpg format to illustrate your point, if need be
- Plagiarism is not to be tolerated.
- All rights of the accepted submission will be given to The Romance Reviews. This means you cannot blog about it in its entirety or send it to another entity asking for the same information, if any.
- You may send as many tips as you want. Each accepted tip will earn you 68 credits.
Instructions for Sending:
- Send all submissions to carole @ theromancereviews.com
- Subject of Email: Tips to Selling More Kindle Books
- Your entry should be inside the body of the email. You may send graphs and charts in jpg format as attachments, if any.
Deadline for submission: March 15, 2016 (Updated)
You may also share this in your author groups or with any author you feel may be interested. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or comment in this post. Thanks!